The Georgetown Convention and Visitors Bureau for the City of Georgetown, TX is accepting artwork proposals for the 2021 Georgetown Red Poppy Festival poster!
· Artwork must be submitted by 5 p.m. on November 20, 2020.
· The Artist will agree to have their artwork reproduced for the poster, street banners, City of Georgetown websites, advertisements and any collateral materials created to promote the 2021 Red Poppy Festival.
· The final artwork will be reproduced as a 16” x 20” poster (portrait or landscape), therefore it needs to fit these proportions.
· Artist is responsible for shipping or bringing the winning artwork to the Georgetown Visitors Center.
Artists will be notified of selection by Friday, December 11. The Winning Artist will receive
· $500 Cash Award
· Artist’s Reception (First Friday April 2, 2021)
· High Resolution Art Scan
· A 2’ x 4’ Street Banner
· Will retain ownership and all rights to their artwork